* Friend people back. There is now a twenty-person anomaly 'tween lists that I mislike.
* Pimp my fest stuff and what got written for me. (Ha, I should have guessed one, but I did guess the other! One out of two is fifty percent!)
* Leave feedback. If I had the hair for it I'd try to get away with being a snobby fandom bitch but alas, no. Hair looks like Mukahi's on the day the hairdryers all died.
* Read chapter on acute inflammation. Which is techically half a chapter, but has delusions of grandeur.
* Talk to internetz people. This is such a charmingly laidback method of communication and I should take advantage. Tend to forget just how charming and laidback it is until confronted with real people, an alarming number of whom I find annoying, tedious or both.
* Figure out why all these things seem gargantuan tasks when am knackered. (ie permanent state of being)