2. I started trolling bandflesh because I didn't Get It for approximately an aeon and a half. Here are my thinky thoughts:
- not enough Vin Diesel. Remember HP anon memes? Vin Diesel ALWAYS showed up.
- what was HP anon wank even about? I can't remember. There was always Aja, I know. Bandom seems to have a lot of wanksters - i.e. people who get wanked about, correctly or incorrectly - for its size.
- after six hours and no study, I keep wanting to use LOL GENIUS and have figured out only half of the acronyms. iawt or whatever it is has been around for yonks, I just fail at figuring stuff out.
- reading anon memes always makes me lose faith in humanity even while I find them funny and engrossing.
- oh yeah, Keltie. I saw a picture of her jumping out of a cake for Rossy's birthday? Sorry to all Keltiewives, but that is the most hideous thing I could imagine countenancing as a SO. If she was actually a stripper by profession that'd be sort of cool, but I gathered from, um, the two posts I read of her blog that she's a dancer. Plus, Ryan buying a house with another dude? He was so never invested in THAT relationship, Jesus H Christ.
3. I was crossing the road at a busy intersection and two cars stopped at a green light. To let me and some others cross. We didn't, we just stared at them. LOL NO, FAIL DRIVER.
4. Soft drink does not make you thirstier. My mom used this trick on me for years and because it actually makes sense, I believed it. Protip for any parents out there.
5. There is a guitar sale in two shops in town. One of them has a pink acoustic for one seventy and one has a royal blue acoustic with an electric pickup for one eighty (down from two hundred plus). I AM TORN. And my parents keep trying to kill my buzz by saying 'what's the colour got to do with it?' (HINT: A LOT) and 'why can't you just play the piano?' (HINT: SLIGHTLY TOO BIG TO CARRY.)
6. When I doss off study I always feel I should do something useful for fandom, like write a bb!Ryan/Spencer story where they play doctors. Snh, snh, snh. HOWEVER. There was some SGA wank about someone flouncing because they didn't get enough comments? You know, man, I feel like that. I wish I could say 'If people don't give me 60+ decent length comments of three long sentences or more detailing my fic's many virtues followed by gleeful flailing, I will not post more.' Because I always feel short-changed and ignored. This is le fact. You know what else is le fact? If I did that, no one would give a flying fuck. So I don't. I sit and stew and maybe have a little weep. It's a bit like when I see some really fugly, boring, ugly bitch with a boyfriend and think 'I'm at least 2% better than this chick, why does no one want me?' There's no answer that actually HELPS with this.
7. Facebook telling me 'relationship status: in a relationship' still stabs me brightly and suddenly everytime I see it, four years later. SELF, WHEN WILL YOU GET OVER THIS.